KnubiSoft ("us", "we", or "our") operates the corporate services – hereinafter called as the "Services". This document informs you of our policies regarding the processing of the personal data when you use our Services and the rights you have associated with that data.
The Services include Knubisoft corporate web-site, project task-tracking system, online wiki, web-client to work with a project source code, online cloud storage for documentation.
We use your data to provide and improve the Services. Before using the Services, we ask you to agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Policy, in a form of manual filling in the check-box.
The User is the individual using our Services. Example: web-site visitor, customer registered in our task-tracking system. The User must coincide with or be authorized by the Data Subject, to whom the Personal Data refers.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession). Example: email containing first and/or last name, phone number, address etc.
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Services or from the Service infrastructure itself. Example: IP-address, country.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on User`s device.
Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data. E.g. John Doe, Richard Roe etc.
We may collect and process your information for the following purposes:
- To provide info about our services for marketing purposes
- To provide access to our services to keep customers involved into project management process
- To provide customer support in order to maintain high level of your satisfaction
- To analyze engagement with our audience or gather valuable information so that we can improve our Services
- To monitor the usage of our Services and improve quality of our Services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues customers may face during cooperation with us
We collect different types of your information for various purposes to provide and improve our Services to you. The Personal Data may be freely provided by the you, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using our Services.
All Data requested by the Services is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for the Services to be used by customers. In cases where the Services specifically state that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without any consequences on the availability or the functioning of the service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Data Controller.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Skype ID
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (IP-address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Services that you visit or work with, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Information collected automatically through the Services (or third-party services employed in the Services) can also include:
- the IP-addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use the Services
- the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier)
- the time of the request
- the method utilized to submit the request to the server
- the size of the file received in response
- the numerical code indicating the status of the server's answer (successful outcome, error, etc.)
- the country of origin
- the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User
- the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Service) and the details
about the path followed within the Service with the special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User's IT environment.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some our Services.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Services.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
As Data Processor we process your personal data in a proper manner, and take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
KnubiSoft will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
We also take reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Data that we process is limited to the information reasonably necessary in connection with the purposes set out in this Policy or as required to provide you services or access to the Services.
Because of the international nature of our business, we may need to transfer your Personal Data to third parties, in connection with the purposes set out in this Policy. For this reason, we may transfer your information to other countries that may have different laws and data protection compliance requirements to those that apply in the country in which you are located.
Under certain circumstances, KnubiSoft may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Your Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Data Controller, in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Service, or, the related services. KnubiSoft may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- For the purposes of prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of criminal offences or the execution of criminal penalties, including safeguarding against and the prevention of threats to public security
- To protect and defend the rights or property of KnubiSoft
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the rights and freedom of other users
- To protect against legal liability
We`ve implemented the appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect your Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized access, and other unlawful or unauthorized forms of processing, in accordance with applicable law.
However, we cannot guarantee there will not be an info breach, and we are not responsible for any breach of security or for the actions of any third parties. Because the internet is an open system, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although, we will implement reasonable measures to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us using the internet. Any such transmission is at your own risk and you are responsible for ensuring that any Personal Data that you send to us are sent securely.
We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
For operation and maintenance purposes, the Services and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with the Services (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Services are not intended for use by children, especially those under 13. No one under the age of 13 should provide any Personal Information.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services, to provide the Services on our behalf or to assist us in analyzing how our Services are used.
Third Party Vendors will only ever have access to desensitized data within the system to work with, and never have access to Production Environments or "Raw" Data.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Services.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Services. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout - for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
GDPR provides certain rights for EU residents. You may decline to share certain information with us, in which case we may not be able to provide some of the features and functionality of the Services. These rights include, in accordance with the applicable law, the right to object to or request the restriction of processing of your information, and to request access to, rectification, erasure and portability of your own information. Where we process your information on the basis of your personal consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent (noting that such withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of any processing performed prior to the date on which we receive notice of such withdrawal, and does not prevent the processing of your Personal Data in reliance upon any other available legal bases). Requests should be submitted by contacting us (using the contact instructions below, section 10). If you are an EU resident and have any unresolved privacy concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily after contacting us, you have the right to contact the appropriate EU Supervisory Authority and lodge a complaint.
In accordance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act, we may collect Personal Data about your online activities when you use the Services. While we give our users many avenues to opt out of providing Personal Data, we do not respond to Web browsers' "Do Not Track" signals. California's "Shine the Light" law, Civil Code Section 1798.83, permits our users who are California residents to periodically request and obtain certain information about any Personal Data disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and wish to make such a request or if you wish for us to refrain from gathering your Personal Data, please submit your request in writing to the contact details mentioned in section 10.
KnubiSoft aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the right:
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you (e.g. in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it.
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from us at any time. Please see the contact information in the end of this document.
In Processing your Personal Data in connection with the purposes set out in this Policy, we may rely on one or more of the following legal bases, depending on the circumstances:
- Written consent: we may process your Personal Data where we have obtained your prior, express consent to the processing (this legal basis is only used in relation to processing that is entirely voluntary – it is not used for processing that is necessary or obligatory in any way)
- Contractual necessity: we may process your Personal Data where the processing is necessary in connection with any contract that you may enter into with us
- Compliance with the applicable law: we may process your Personal Data where the processing is required by the applicable law
- Vital interests: we may process your Personal Data where the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of any individual
- Legitimate interests: we may process your Personal Data where we have a legitimate interest in carrying out the processing for the purpose of managing, operating or promoting our business, and that legitimate interest is not overridden by your interests, fundamental rights, or freedoms.
Notice to European Users: this privacy statement has been prepared in fulfillment of the obligations under Art. 10 of EC Directive n. 95/46/EC, and under the provisions of Directive 2002/58/EC, as revised by Directive 2009/136/EC, on the subject of Cookies
- By email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website:https://knubisoft.com/contact-us
- By phone number:+443333031241
Legal office: 11 Euston Road, London, United Kingdom, NW1 2SA
Development center: 18A Otakara Yarosha St., Kharkiv, Ukraine